October 27, 2012

To All That Read This Happy Blog, Welcome

A few weeks ago Kelly asked if I would like to join her and a friend at Disneyland. I'm not sure why she felt the need to inquire.

Halloween is right around the corner, and because the Japanese youth have an inexplicable desire to dress up, most of my time at the park was spent snapping photos of guests in costumes.

As for a written description of my day: I spent the day at Disneyland, does more need to be written?

The 3rd happiest place on Earth (Behind Disney and Kraftland)
The gentleman in the front really makes this photo
We made friends on Splash Mountain
Not terribly different than how some people in Tokyo dress
What a dapper little man
BYOD
On the Canoes?! 
Family photo 
All food tastes better when it's Mickey shaped.
This was 50% of the women in the park today
Amazing how many men seemed to love getting dressed up
Cinderella making sure her make-up looks good
Happy Halloween indeed
What adult dresses up as Pinocchio?! Love this place.
I will refrain from the joke that earned me a red card from Taylor
Dee and Me
The girls right before the fastest teacup I have ever been in.

Does this video demonstrate how wildly fast these teacups spun? I wouldn't be surprised if the TDL teacups hadn't been tightened. Nearly fainted.
video

Lots of couples wore these themed onsies.

Friendship knows no bounds 
It's a new look I'm considering
Only Disney could charge $25 for a green towel

ばいばい

2 comments:

Richard Kraft said...

There are few times in my life that I turn green with envy. This is clearly one of them. WOW!

Richard Kraft said...

Love your headline.